The Study Abroad Office wants you to know that your child's safety and academic success are our main concerns.
Safe Travel and Health Concerns for Individual Countries
- How do we determine if the country is safe for travel?
- How do we determine any necessary vaccinations or Traveler's Health concerns?
Traveler's Insurance and Safety Training
- Before our students go abroad, we present a Safety Travel Education Video and issue emergency phone numbers to provide 24/7 support.
- We also require the CISI Insurance Program which provides our TAMU-CC students with a Comprehensive Travelers Insurance and Global Assistance Package.
- We prepare our accompanying faculty and staff through emergency training and have in-country medical support systems just a phone call away.
- SASHAA is a part and was started by the Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center (AODVC) to address the needs of prevention and response to American sexual assault survivors overseas. They have an international crisis hotline. Check the website for specific instructions for international calls outside US and Canada. Click here.
Financing and Scholarships
- Do you need a Passport? Click here to get more information. You passport must be valid for 6 months past the date of program departure.
For any further questions, contact us
Study Abroad Office