What are the major steps to starting your application
for a study abroad program?
1. Fill out the Student Record here and Email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Do you need a Passport? Click here to get more information.
3. Consider which type of program you might be interested in:
- TAMU-CC Faculty-Led Programs: TAMU-CC faculty have led students of all majors on studying and learning abroad adventures. Check our current programs.
- Reciprocal Exchange Programs: TAMU-CC College of Business & Hochshule Worms (University of Applied Sciences) Reciprocal Exchange Program in Germany.
- Independent Programs: Here you will find some third-party providers who offer study abroad programs of all types all over the world. Check with these third-party providers to find out which of them might have programs of interest to you.
For more details, go to Programs
4. Set up an appointment with the Study Abroad Office at email@example.com.
5. Appointments are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. We are located in University Center, 226C.
- For your first appointment, bring a printed version of your degree plan. You can find your degree plan at Degree Works on your SAIL account.
6. Review the Application Process for your type of program:
For any further questions, contact us
Study Abroad Office