For more details, go to Programs
3. Do you need a Passport? Click here to get more information.
4. Set up an appointment with the Study Abroad Office at email@example.com.
5. Appointments are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. We are located in University Center, 226C.
6. Review the Application Process for your type of program:
7. Apply a visa (For international Students Only)
International students can only participate in the study abroad program in summer sessions according to you F-1 visa requirment. You will need to apply for a Short-term visa for the destinations as well.
For European countries, except UK, you will need to apply a Schengen visa in order to be allowed into the countries. Students cannot apply for Schengen visas earlier than 3 months before their study abroad program is scheduled to start. Students who are applying for this, while in the U.S., will need to submit their applications to the country's Consulate Office in US. For summer programs, you will need to apply the visa in the spring to complete this process. For detailed information, please contact us.
For the non-european countries, please check their consulate office or embassy regulations online, or contact us to discuss the details.