Fulbright and Marshall Scholarships

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program and the Marshall Scholarships are designed for students who have completed their Bachelor's degree.

Students should begin planning for their applications during the spring of their junior year.  

There are several types of Fulbrights for U.S. students:

  • Academic (for academic study or research)
  • Arts (for practical training in the creative and performing arts)
  • ETA-English Teaching Assistant (teaching assistant in primary schools, secondary schools, or universities overseas).

More information on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program

The Marshall Scholarship awards candidates who have the potential to excel:

  • as scholars,
  • as leaders,
  • and as contributors to improved UK-US understanding.

More information on the Marshall Program

For any further questions, contact us
Office of International Education
University Center 226
(361) 825-3346