TAMU-CC Study Abroad Scholarship
Application Rounds for AY2016/2017
Deadlines: Nov.15, Dec.15, Jan.15, Feb. 15, Mar15, April 15 and May15
To be eligible for the scholarship, which is awarded on a first-come/first-serve basis while funds are available, you
- Must have and maintain a 2.5 TAMU-CC Institutional GPA.
- Must be enrolled full-time at TAMU-CC to apply.
- During the study abroad semester, you must also be enrolled full-time (Fall/Spring--12 cr.hrs. or Summer--6 cr.hrs.).
- You should take study abroad courses which are connected to your TAMU-CC degree plan.
- For AY2016/2017, most scholarships will be awarded to upper-division students. If you are a freshman, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, log on to the following: scholarships.tamucc.edu
- Applications are reviewed during the 10-day period following the deadline.
- About two weeks afterwards, you will receive an email indicating whether you were awarded or declined.
- Follow the directions in the email on how to accept the terms of the scholarship.
- For instructions on how to appeal a scholarship decision, contact the Scholarship Office.
- Funds will be deposited into your university account 3-7 days prior to the first day of the semester that you study abroad.
- In order to retain your award, you must maintain a 2.5 TAMU-CC Institutional GPA for the semester before you go abroad.
For More Information, Contact
Office of International Education
University Center 226